Customer Services Administrator
Vacancy: Customer Services Administrator (M/F), full-time, permanent
Location: Burgundy, Central France.
France Motorhome Hire is the largest independent motorhome and campervan rental company in France with a fleet of 25 rental vehicles as well as sales, repairs and storage facilities.
We are the only British owned and run motorhome hire business in France specialising in rental to overseas customers - most of our business comes from English speaking, long-haul travellers. For further information, please see our website www.francemotorhomehire.com
We have a full-time vacancy for an experienced Customer Services Administrator at our busy hire depot in VERON, 89510, France (7 kms from SENS, Burgundy). The business has 6 full time staff.
Candidate Profile: You must be really excellent at and enjoy delivering great customer service, be methodical, organised, have an eye for detail and possess very high standards. The role involves administering all interaction with clients. As a tourism business, we need to deliver great experiences which begin even before the client has arrived to collect a vehicle. If you have no significant experience of handling all aspects of customer service, this job is not for you!
In addition, as a busy operation, there is much general business administration work to achieve too so you should be a well organised general office administrator who is comfortable dealing with all day to day office tasks.
The position is principally office based so you must possess excellent computer skills, a relaxed and comfortable telephone manner, be self-starting and self-managing. However, everyone in the team is involved in client vehicle hand-overs too so you must be comfortable working face to face with clients.
Since we are a vehicle business, you must have held a full driving licence for at least three years and be a confident and competent driver.
- Minimum age 23 + years with at least two year's work experience in a similar role (e.g. a vehicle rental company, hotel reception, holiday organisation, travel agency, event management company or similar customer facing environment.
- English must be spoken to a good standard if not first language - you must be able to communicate with English speaking clients and colleagues.
- French language an advantage but not essential.
- You must be a non-smoker (we do not allow smoking indoors or outdoors on site).
- You must be entitled to work in the EU (All UK and EU citizens are eligible but if you are not an EU citizen, please explain how you are eligible to work in France in your application).
- You must have a full, clean driving licence.
- References from at least two previous employers will be required.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Social security declarations will be made in France and salary paid in Euros.
- 35 hour working week on a flexible rota which will include working Saturdays during our hire season.
- Salary by negotiation depending on age and experience. As a guide, the Nett Salary (take home pay) is expected to be in the range of €1300 - €1800 per month.
- Annual leave allowance 25 days per year.
- Possibility of on-site accommodation by negotiation.
- Start date: Immediate/by arrangement.
There is no closing date for applications but we will employ the right candidate without delay.
Please submit your CV, once received you will be contacted to then follow the below steps.
After your CV has been received, we will require the following information:
- Details of your current (or most recent) salary.
- A recent photograph (which should have been taken in the last 6 months).
- Confirm which town/country you currently live.
- Your reasons for seeking work in France.
- Confirm your nationality.
- Confirm when you would be available to start work in France.
Initial interviews will be conducted by telephone. Final interviews may be conducted in Cardiff or at our base in France (with travel expenses paid by us where applicable).
Apply for Customer Services Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly