HR Systems Analyst
Apply now Email a friend Back to search
- Company Info
- We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that's thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, 'social responsibility' is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you'll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
- From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms - our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
- Job Duties
- We are seeking two HR Systems Analysts with who will be responsible for providing first and second line support to users of the HR Performance Management and associated systems.
You will ensure the data contained within the systems is managed in full compliance with related company policies and undertake analysis of the data to maintain its accuracy and provide required MI.
- Support staff and managers in the use and maintenance of the HR Performance Management and associated systems.
- Provide analytical expertise to help optimise the use of the My Performance System and make recommendations on how the system can be improved.
- Ensure the correct utilisation of the My Performance analysis toolkit including new techniques, tools and capability
- Support the delivery of quarterly and annual system upgrades, identifying changes and promoting system enhancements
- Support database configuration changes that contribute annual events such as Performance review, talent and objective setting
- Liaise with internal and external customers for data processing when appropriate.
- Provide data expertise on the information available for monthly or annual campaigns, communication, and data extraction.
- Develop appropriate knowledge and skills to successfully deliver annual events that are relevant and timely.
- Actively participate and represent the PMS as required in appropriate business projects or forums
- Understand HR systems and infrastructure to ensure data management is secure and complies with L&G's data storage and transmission policies.
- Skills Required
- Knowledge and Experience
- HR Systems administration experience is essential. Preferably you will have experience with SAP Success Factors but exposure to other HR technology (e.g SABA, Cornerstone, Peoplefluent, Hologen or Talentsoft) will be considered.
- General knowledge of human resource practices related to the application of Success Factors.
- Familiar with Project Management principles and experienced in working as part of a wider teams to deliver projects.
- Experienced in presenting complex date in a format that's clear and concise format, appropriate for wider audiences.
- An awareness of current technology landscape
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft excel
- Highly organised. Able to manage multiple priorities in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Proactive approach to problem solving to ensure timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Able to grasp briefs quickly and take appropiate actions accordingly.
- Highly analytical. Able to interpret complex information.
- Good standard of written and verbal communication in order to:
- Communicate and gain approval for activity.
- Communicate activity to wider team and stakeholders
- Build relationships and communicate in a clear and fluent way to appropriate audience. Able to adapt style of delivery to suit the audience.
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days' (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For more information please contact Daf Rees at