EG Developer & Insight Analyst
Apply now Email a friend Back to search
- Company Info
- We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that's thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, 'social responsibility' is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you'll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
- At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that's important to you is protected. With over 180 years' experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
- Job Duties
- Develop, build, run and maintain systems and processes to gather information about all workload volumes specifically for the Back Office EG areas utilizing existing information where available and establishing new where not.
- Ensure the above data is obtained with the minimum of contact.
- Develop and maintain workflow documentation for all processes within EG.
- Provide support for implementation of EG within Operational Areas.
- Provide value adding analytics to identify improvement opportunities and promote growth.
- Be a point of contact for all EG queries for the Operational Areas.
- Drive automation in all areas of the Operational Planning function.
- Be responsible for the accuracy and consistency of data across all reports and tools we create for Ops Planning.
- Develop a wide knowledge of the Insurance business and use it to integrate different data streams to provide added insight to your audience and increase visibility of the overall performance of the organization.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the Operational Planning team and support all activities by providing insightful feedback that helps us establish the value of our decisions and supports continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the Forecast Analysts to highlight any patterns or trends in MI that could indicate new avenues for improved forecasting methodology.
- Monitor and track the impacts on workload and staff availability of any ad hoc change initiative specifically within the EG system.
- Actively participate in the achievement of the Operational Planning mission statement: Foster an efficient environment where engaged people deliver superior service.
- Skills Required
- Forecasting techniques - Be able to 'manual' forecast (using advanced excel models); the ability to model forecasts derived from historic data and statistics generated from disparate operating platforms (WFM, ACD, CRM etc) is essential
- Customer Contact Channels - Understanding of load balancing and blending of contact center resource across front and back office business functions
- Technology / Systems - An expert in Contact Centre technologies e.g. IEX, CMS, Avaya, EG, Call routing, ACD functionality, reporting etc with main focus on EG
- Communication - Effective, concise and professional communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor complex information to the appropriate level for an audience in order to gain buy in to proposals or concepts
- Logical / methodical approach - Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions to achieve a desired outcome
- Customer Focus - Ensure that the customer journeys are understood and options are provided to the Contact Centre Management team to continually enhance the customer experience
- Attention to Detail - Strong attention to detail and technical proficiency in extracting prerequisite date from disparate internal systems
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days' (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Analysts are required to participate in varying shift patterns which include working lates (10:30 - 18:30) and one in ten Saturdays (08:20 - 13:30).
For further information please contact Rachel Varney,