Role - Cloud Engineer
Location - Swansea, SA1
Salary - 30K - £50K (D.o.e & Negotiable)
Mobilise enables government and commercial organisations to ensure their migration to Cloud (AWS and Azure) is a success from strategy through to design, delivery and ongoing management. Mobilise has a wealth of experience in gaining best value from IT infrastructure provision, and has partnered with the leading cloud providers to ensure a range of options are available to replace IT infrastructure with the ‘right cloud', from IaaS migration through to Serverless transformation.
We are ramping up our team, based in Swansea and across the UK, to create the best public cloud enablement business in the UK. We invest in our people, as we know that their commitment and ownership of customer requirements and issues is our differentiator. If you can demonstrate you have great customer focus, love the technology and challenge, have the right level of experience - and realise the customer and your colleagues matter 24×7 then drop us a line. Our package includes top quartile pay, bonus, pension, and other incentives for the right candidates. We have entry level, junior and senior roles so do not be concerned if you do not have every skill listed, we will invest in the right candidates.
Transferrable skills from private cloud background (VMWare/OpenStack).
AWS skills, for example:
- EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, SNS, SQS, RDS, Elastic Cache, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation;
- Development and build tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, ANT, AWS API and AWS CLI, Jenkins;
- DevOps experience with the ability to make zero configuration, CI, and CD a reality;
- AWS OpsWorks, AWS CloudFormation, and Chef/Puppet experience;
- Experience of managing or working on various environments running in multiple AWS Accounts containing multiple VPCs;
- Strong system administration experience with Linux/Redhat Operating systems.
Azure skills, for example:
- Single SignOn Architecture
- App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage
- Understanding about the challenges and considerations to be catered for while migrating applications from on premise to Azure. Define solution architecture which meet HA, DR, Availability, RPO & RTO requirements of the application
- Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like ASR.
What we offer:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Regular bonus incentives.
- Provision of a MacBook
- A brilliant company pension
- A fun, friendly and passionate environment
- And of course, free on-site tea and coffee!
Do you have the skill set required? Are you excited to join a friendly, passionate team on the forefront of digital technology? Click ‘Apply' now and send your CV, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply for Cloud Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly