Clinical Service Manager - RNLD
Clinical Service Manager - RNLD - Cardiff, South Wales - Salary GBP45,000 per annum
I am currently looking for a Clinical Service Manager - RNLD qualification, to join a Hospital in Cardiff, South Wales.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) who is keen for a new managerial role that will centre developing the quality and governance of a hospital.
My client is the largest healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. This is a unique opportunity for the successful Clinical Service Manager ( RNLD ) to lead and develop and highly effective and motivated team.
The ideal Clinical Service Manager - RNLD will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
The successful Clinical Service Manager - RNLD will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
The successful Clinical Service Manager - RNLD will have:
- An RNLD qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
- The legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this role, email your CV to: [... Click Apply...] or call James on: [... Click Apply...]