Tyre Technician / Mechanical Fitter
Protyre have a vacancy at their Fforestfach Centre in Swansea for a Tyre Technician / Mechanical Fitter.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand name for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit tyre centres. They have centres nationwide and have plans to increase their network by a further 20% in 2017, thereby making Protyre one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres.
Harris Brothers are part of the Protyre Group and provide retail and commercial tyre fitting and mechanical repairs coverage across the South West Wales and the UK. As part of the fastest growing independent Tyre Retail Company in the UK they take pride in offering expert advice, being easy to do business with and providing outstanding customer care.
The Role of Tyre Technician / Mechanical Fitter
Reporting to the Centre Manager as a Tyre Technician / Mechanical Fitter you will:
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to fit tyres.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Skills and Experience Required
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent.
• Experience in Fast Fit environment an advantage
• Excellent customer service and high quality of workmanship.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
In the role of Tyre Technician / Mechanical Fitter you will work 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday on a rota basis. There is a good salary package on offer which includes a pension, cycle to work scheme and staff discounts.
So if you want more than a job and are genuinely looking to develop a long term career with a forward thinking and expanding company, then Protyre would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, technician, mechanic, maintenance, repair, workshop, fast fit, tyres,
Apply for Tyre Technician / Mechanical Fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly