Mobile HGV Truck Tyre Technician
Protyre have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and experienced individual to support their Centre Manager as an HGV Truck Tyre Technician at this busy fast fit centre in Swansea.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017. As a national company Protyre retains a reputation within the local community for great service. Harris Brothers is part of the Protyre Group and pride themselves on being the best, providing a fast, efficient, quality service to Customers.
As a Truck Tyre Technician your duties will include:
• Carry out Fleet inspections for one of our Blue Chip Customers.
• Working at our Commercial Customer’s premises to fit or repair truck tyres.
• Complete work to a high standard
• Carry out servicing and repairs.
• You will need to be available to respond to out of hours calls and attend roadside breakdowns
• Support your Manager by adhering to all health and safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain good house-keeping routines
• Providing our customers with expert customer care.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of tyre fitting and knowledge of truck tyre fleet management.
• Agricultural tyre experience an advantage but not necessary.
• Knowledge trained in roadside breakdown would be an advantage.
• You will need to be organized and have good customer service skills.
• You will need to have a full UK driving licence.
• You should have a flexible and positive approach.
• You must be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
In the role of HGV Truck Tyre Technician you will work an average of 45 per week there is a good salary on offer with bonus and benefits.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, lorry, van, technician, mechanic, maintenance, repair, workshop, fast fit, tyres, truck, hgv,
Apply for Mobile HGV Truck Tyre Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly