Customer Service Operations Administrator
Brook Street is looking to appoint Customer Service Operators who will be responsible for handling all official correspondence and customer enquiries and complaints for a busy employer.
This role will see you working in a busy office in Cardiff city centre for a period of 6 months initially. This role may be extended beyond this point but you will be inducted as a Brook Street temporary employee.
The benefits of this role include weekly pay, increased pay rates after 12 weeks in the assignment, a great environment and progression and training opportunities.
We are looking for people with
- Great Customer Service experience
- Attentiion to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written communication skills
You will be responsible
- Answering a minimum of eight complaints per day, by phone or email
- Adhering to the team's Standard Operational Procedures and Style Guide, so that the quality of replies are to a high standard.
- Ensuring that each aspect of a complaint is fully answered.
- Making a judgment on whether a complaint is: upheld, partially upheld, not upheld.
- Acknowledging feedback on cases quality assured, to drive improvement.
- Updating CMS with the complaint reply and closing the case on the system.
- Completing the complaints survey following completion of each complaint, so that trends and productivity are accurately captured.
Apply for Customer Service Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly