Senior Application Support Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Application Support Engineer (SharePoint)
- Location: Cardiff
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Work Pattern: Full-time, 37 hours a week
- Salary: £32,090 per year
- Post Number: 102766
NRW's award winning ICT team work with innovative cloud technologies leading the way across multiple ICT areas, using Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and was one of the first to deploy full stack ESRI GIS to the cloud. The post will work in this team, with the opportunity to exploit cutting edge technology, and work closely with our strategic partners to deliver and support solutions that leverage maximum benefits for the organisation
Working to the Applications Support Team Leader, the Senior Application Support Engineer is expected to provide technical support of all live NRW applications within an ITIL framework and defined Application Support Team operating model, to deliver an outstanding customer focused service.
Job Specific Criteria
- Extensive knowledge and experience of supporting and administration of Office 365 / SharePoint Online / SharePoint 2013 / RecordPoint and CRM Dynamics Online / CRM Dynamics On-Premise
- Proven experience of working within an Azure environment.
- Experience of working in Visual Studio 2012 and 2013 and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proven experience of developing applications with the following technologies; HTML 5, CSS, C#, MS SQL and T-SQL.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management - specifically Incident and Problem Management and Project Management skills to define, plan and control work streams within your remit.
You will need to work as part of a flexible shift pattern to cover service hours of 8am to 6pm. There are also requirements for weekend working when required to meet the business needs. Also you will need to work on a time specific rota providing an ‘Out of Hours' ICT Service to an agreed level.
- Application closing date: 24 September 2017
- For further information and details on how to apply, please visit our website by clicking apply.