Accountant/ Accounts Assistant
Are you AAT Level 2 qualified or studying towards AAT Level 3 or 4 or are you fully qualified Accountant looking for exciting role in Public Sector?
Are you good in Maths, calculations? Do you have experience in SAP and Oracle?
If yes, this might be your great opportunity to get your dreamed job, so please do not hesitate to Apply now! We want you!
Our client- DVSA based in Swansea are looking for experienced Accountant or Accounts Assistant to join their team on temporary on- going long term basis,
As ideal candidate for this role:
- you would need to be AAT Level 2 qualified or studying towards AAT Level 3 or 4
- you will be experienced in budgeting and reporting
- you will have experience in data management and integrity
- you will be experienced in general administration and dealing with expenditures.
Your new role will involve:
- To provide the consolidation of data from two separate financial systems
- To include the mapping of SAP transactions into the Oracle Accounting structure, for all cost centres and account codes
- To provide new consolidated Management Accounting reports to all cost centre managers across the Agency. Reports are to be verified as accurate and up to date prior to issue.
- Responsible for the consolidation of budgets and for the coordination and upload of all financial data for the approved budget
- Support the implementation of Shared Services. Support other corporate initiatives such as Next Generation Testing/ Enforcement/ Driver Testing to the Head of Management Accounting& Business Partnering.
Starting rate pf pay £7.65 and this will be increased after reaching 12 weeks qualifying period as per AWR to £10.84 per hour.
It is a temporary on- going long term assignment
Please be aware these roles are subject to criminal record checks and we will require full reference history (work, unemployed or educational) for the last three years.
To apply for this job please contact urgently Iwona Zelek at our Cardiff branch on 02920 236669
Apply for Accountant/ Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly