Family Support Worker - Cardiff
Do you have experience of working with Childrens ? Do you enjoy helping with ongoing needs ? We have a new exciting opportunity to join a tight knit team based in Cardiff for 19.5 hours a week and it will be paying between GBP10-13 per hour. This role will be based in the inpatient areas of the Children's Cancer Service, Children's Hospital for Wales.
The Working Hours will be Monday, 2.00 til 7.00 pm, Wednesday 2.00 til 7.00 pm, Fridays 2.00 til 7.00 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5.00 pm and this is for 3 months.
- Dedicated consultant to guide you through your recruitment experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and supportive working team environment
Responsibilities that you will have during this role :
- Practical support with domestic duties, including child-care for the siblings of the child receiving inpatient care and emotional support to family members
- Maintain and up-date records and reports, attend meetings, contribute to the assessment of the needs of the children, siblings and families
- Working with the LATCH Social Workers.
You will need to
- be able to drive
- have a full enhanced DBS
If this sounds like the role for you and are looking to work in a friendly and supportive team then please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply on or via email.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.