Children's Social Worker - Cardiff
Are you a qualified Social Worker with experience in working with Childrens Service's? Do you enjoy helping with ongoing needs and protecting vulnerable children? We have a new exciting opportunity to join a tight knit team based in Cardiff and it will be paying between GBP22-28 per hour.
* Dedicated consultant to guide you through your recruitment experience
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible hours
* Friendly and supportive working team environment
Responsibilities that you will have during this role
* Conducting assessments
* Carrying out statutory visits and attending reviews
* Liaise with child protection and looked after children's teams
* Conducting on the spot home visits
You will need to
* have a Social Work degree
* be registered on the Social Care Wales
* be able to drive
* have a full enhanced DBS
* must have child protection, child in need and looked after experience
If this sounds like the role for you and are looking to work in a friendly and supportive team then please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply on or via email.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.