5 days left
- Flexible Hours
ILM External Verifiers: Levels 2 - 7 Qualifications in Leadership & Management and/or Coaching & Mentoring up to level 7.
Status: Consultant Contract from September to August renewable annually by agreement
Based: North Wales
Criteria: EVs/potential EVs who can sample both assessment, IQA and all related documents including some policies and procedures in the medium of Welsh and/or English.
ILM is the UK's leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications, and a City & Guilds Group Business. ILM offers a specialist suite of qualifications ranging from Level 2 to Level 7, which are awarded by The City and Guilds of London Institute. ILM also specialise in assessment, learning content, and the accreditation of high quality training in the fields of leadership, management and coaching.
Operationally, ILM divides the UK and Ireland into 12 regions and nations, each with a dedicated Quality & Compliance Manager, Business Development Manager and team of External Verifiers. ILM is seeking occupationally competent people who can add value as EVs to our centres. Consequently we are looking to contract with EVs who have practitioner experience in Leadership & Management/Coaching & Mentoring and who are qualified at L5 and above.
ILM External Verifiers (“Consultants”) have a key role in ILM quality control processes. They are accountable to ILM via the Head of Quality and are responsible to Quality & Compliance Managers (Contract Managers) on a day-to-day basis.
Overview of the role
External verifiers are appointed to monitor the work of centres. They are the key link between ILM and the approved centre.
Key attributes of for the role:
- Proficiency in the medium of Welsh and/or English
- Qualifications at Level 5 or above in Leadership & Management/Coaching & Mentoring and the equivalent professional training and development
- Current Experience of Leadership & Management/Coaching & Mentoring at the relevant level (within 3 years)
- Maintenance of CPD in the Leadership & Management/Coaching & Mentoring environment, including membership of relevant professional bodies
- Effective communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Awareness of the qualification environment
- Willingness to travel with full driving licence
- Experience as an External Verifier (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential
- Experience as a management trainer, lecturer
- Excellent approach to customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Please send an up to date copy of your CV and covering letter explaining what you can bring to this role by clicking apply.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th September 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 10th October 2017 - City & Guilds Cardiff (TBC)
Apply for External Verifier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly