Work for a leading, global Law Firm, where Team Assistants are recognised and respected for the support they provide - career progression opportunities galore here!!! Career progression can be along the secretarial route OR on the professional side.
Do you have previous work experience and want that next step? OR looking to get your foot in the door? Then if you are a confident and highly professional individual looking for the chance to work at one of the top 10 Law Firms in the world then we the role for you!
Our client requires hardworking and confident Team Assistants, these positions will be exciting yet demanding and will require candidates to be open to change and embrace new daily challenges. This role will see you having no two days the same
They need people who are always one step ahead, who can remain organised in a fast paced and sometimes chaotic environment; someone who can communicate with people at all levels - internally and externally, and who are genuinely passionate about their career as a legal Team Assistant.
You need to have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administration skills
- Judgement and Decision Making.
- Demonstrate pro-activeness
- Business acumen - Understanding the bigger picture both internally and externally.
- Professional, treating others fairly, displaying a positive outlook and high energy.
- Ownership and responsibility for task completion.
- Excellent Team working skills.
- Good Organisation Skills
- Good attention to detail
- MS Office skills
- Flexible approach to work in order to satisfy the needs of the business
We are keen to hear from candidates ready to break out into a successful Law Firm as well as those eager to capitalise on their current experience.
To register your interest in these roles, which could be described as 'a once in a lifetime opportunity' please get in touch with us today.