Field Sales Executive - Cardiff
This young and exciting company have become the market leading utility provider for shared accommodation in the UK. Glide is a young company with big aspirations. Currently making life simple for more than 40,000 students, professionals and landlords, and 400,000 customers across the Cablecom group, they have an ambition to grow their numbers even further in the coming years. By doing their job well, their customers have more time to do the things they love. It's a pretty selfless task but they love to do it.
About the Role
The main route to market is via Landlords, Letting Agents and Property Funds so the successful candidate will be able establish new and long term relationships with key decision makers.
Based remotely in this B2B role, you will be responsible for increasing sales and achieving strict sales targets in your designated territory. You'll likely have your own experience and techniques, but you'll probably achieve this by:
- Attending networking events, presentations and landlord and property exhibitions
- Following leads and seeking referrals
- Proactively engaging with potential clients in order to establish new leads
- Face to face sales meetings
- Following Glide's proven B2B sales process
- Creating and maintaining client information on the CRM system
- Generating orders from landlords
Who We are Looking For
Based from Cardiff you will be covering Swansea, Wales, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester and Plymouth. Ideally you will have experience in a property or utility related role; however they place more emphasis on your values rather than your work experience, so don't be put off if your experience has come from different industries.
In addition, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate clear experience of achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Have the self-discipline in order to work remotely
- Be highly personable and have the ability to engage key stakeholders and decision makers
- Be able to clearly demonstrate experience of achieving sales targets
- Have a full drivers licence
In return you will get a basic salary of between £20000 - £25000 and a monthly car allowance of between £200 - £350 depending on experience with an opportunity to earn a realistic £5000 bonus in the first year.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an award winning, fun, vibrant successful business that truly values its staff.
Apply for Field Sales Executive - Cardiff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly