Build Technician (Temporary)
1 day left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Temp
• Responsible for the build and test of production products for a variety of field applications.
• Diagnostics and development testing methods of products to help achieve strict manufacturing output deadlines.
• Be able to support the technical team based within that department.
• Ownership of performance metrics.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Manufacturing/engineering background.
• A capability in the use and application of lean manufacturing/process improvement tools and techniques.
• Ideally exposure to Six Sigma.
• City and Guilds, HNC etc. or higher qualification in an engineering discipline
• Comfortable in a hands on role within a strong team culture
• IT literate.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Build Technician (Temporary)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly