Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
A skilled Embedded Engineer with strong development and debugging skills is required for our development center in Cardiff. Joining a strong team the embedded software engineers would be expected to take on the following: -
• Design & Implementation of embedded firmware and test solutions primarily in C.
• Design Documentation.
• Working in a small team environment locally and with multi-site projects internationally.
• Actively contribute to team's continuous improvement.
• Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Applied experience with embedded C in bare-metal and RTOS environments.
• Comfortable at working at low level (e.g. GPIO, UART)
• Working knowledge of one or more communication protocols (e.g. USB, Bluetooth, SPI, I2C).
• Solid embedded debugging skills, including use of oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on embedded development experience
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.