International Sales & Management Program - Cardiff
International Sales and Management Programme - Cardiff
Location: Cardiff City Centre (CF10 2NB)
Application Deadline: September 6th, 2017
Interviews: September 12th & 13th 2017
Salary: £21,000 Base / £42,000 OTE / uncapped commission + bonuses
- Are you driven by leading and inspiring others?
- Are you curious about starting a career in consultative sales with international opportunities?
- Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
Our client is currently looking for ambitious graduates and young professionals to join their International Management Program in Cardiff.
Guided by their core values, our client has a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. They are not afraid of investing in hidden talent. They believe that in an environment where people are motivated and supported by their colleagues, individuals will discover their strengths.
The program is both intense and rewarding. It not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also, has a strong emphasis on sales. In the first three to nine months you will learn how to present and sell our clients services to executives across all industries. This program is designed to prepare you for a career in management. Successful track record in sales is required before you can be considered for a management position.
Having delivered successful results, you will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of your own as a Sales Manager. Once this position has been mastered, Our client will offer its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference.
The International Management Program offers an extremely ambitious career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a young and international environment.
What They Are Offering
- Fast paced, exciting work environment
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on application led by team management.
- Representing Meltwater at client meetings on a regular basis coming up against CEOs, CMOs and Senior Management
- The potential to influence and shape an established yet growing New Business department and its culture
- Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities available.
- Competitive Salary with commission and bonus structure
Please Apply Online Today