Band 6 Registered Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
We are looking for a Band 6 Registered Staff Nurse (RMN/RMLD), close to Swansea, Wales, to join a specialist rehabilitation service for individuals with autism, learning disabilities and complex mental health needs. Their aim is to provide positive outcomes through person centred care and therapeutic interventions in a structured environment. Their aim is to enable patients to rebuild their lives and transition to appropriate services, ideally reintegrating to a community setting.
As a Band 6 Registered Staff Nurse (RMN/RMLD), you will be passionate about high standards of care and be an integral part of our Nursing Team.
Your duties would include:
- Plan, deliver and evaluation of all nursing care and therapy plans
- Assist in the management and organisation of work as required
- Formulate and maintain care plans for each individual patient
- Administer medication to residents as per prescription and maintain medication records
- Provide care and support to the highest level and adapt to each individual's needs
- Follow individual care plans carefully ensuring contact is friendly, polite, warm and supportive whilst maintaining dignity
Qualifications and experience:
- RMN or RNLD qualified with an active PIN number
- Supervisory experience within a similar setting
- Previous experience supporting individuals with mental health problems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to observe behaviours effectively
There are full-time or part-time roles available, either 37.5 hours per week over 3 days or 25 hours over 2 days, shifts on a rota basis. Pay rate is up to £28,000 per annum following probation period. You will gain excellent training and be part of a supportive organisation who value their staff.
If you are interested in applying for a Band 6 Registered Staff Nurse, job and you would like to hear more, please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Band 6 Registered Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly