Customer Service Administrator - Temporary
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator (Temporary)
Location: Caerphilly, South Wales
Hours : 37.5 hours per week
Key Responsibilities: We currently have a temporary opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator within the Billing and Retentions team to join our Pest Division based in Caerphilly South Wales. The new associate will primarily be responsible for providing support to a team during this period of growth ensuring they maintain their KPI’s.
This role requires liaison with customers both Internal and external via the telephone and email, ultimately resolving queries and issues to ensure smooth payment processes.
Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and to work to deadlines
- Telephone support for the team and for clients
- Invoice Dispute Resolution - Acts as a liaison between credit and field sales to resolve: Credit Disputes, Late Payments, Price Discrepancies and P.O. Discrepancies
- Strong time management and coordination of multiple tasks at busy periods
- Flexibility and willing to train in other others of the contact centre to help during busy periods
The ideal Customer Service Administrator:
- Minimum School leaving qualification (including English and Maths)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and excel
- Strong typing and word processing skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience in a customer service role
Ecolab choose to source all temporary customer service associates directly but do use the support of an agency for payroll purposes. Our temporary positions are for those willing to demonstrate their ability to learn all areas of our fantastic, fast growing business and aim to apply for internally managed permanent positions which arise throughout the year.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Customer Service Administrator, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator - Temporary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly