Post Number: 102302
Salary: £18,624.00 rising to £21,154.00
Contract type: Permanent
Work pattern: Full Time, 37 hours a week over 5 Working Days.
Welsh Language Requirements:Fluency in spoken Welsh
The Facilities Assistant is a customer facing role and the first point of contact for NRW staff and stakeholders.
Your primary responsibility is to provide a safe and healthy working environment for NRW staff, contractors and visitors across a cluster of buildings, ensuring that NRW buildings and offices are legally and environmentally compliant.
You may be required to visit all sites within your cluster to achieve the FM work plan, you may also be required to support other clusters within your area.
You will deliver necessary activities and tasks from the Facilities Operation (FO) work plan.
You will work as a team to ensure that an exceptional customer focused Facilities service is delivered.
You will be required to deliver tasks, as necessary, in order to achieve statutory compliance.
Job Specific Criteria
- Experience in a Customer service environment with good oral and written communication skills essential
- Experience of spend management and procurement procedures desirable
- Understanding of Health and Safety risks and active monitoring desirable
- Experience of collating data and exception reporting desirable
- Understanding of a positive health and safety culture essential
- An awareness of premises environmental issues desirable
Closing Date: 23 August 2017
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit https://naturalresources.wales/about-us/jobs-and-volunteering/jobs/102302-facilities-assistant/?lang=en