Agency Nurse - Cardiff
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a change in career? Do you want higher rates of pay, more flexibility and a healthier work-life balance?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of working for Randstad Care:
* Dedicated nursing consultant
* In-house Randstad training.
* Weekly payroll.
* Nurse of the month competition.
* Flexible working hours.
* Randstad's 'Refer a Friend' scheme. Earn GBP200 for a successful referral. There is no limit on the amount you can earn!
In addition to being passionate and enthusiastic about providing great nursing care, other essential requirements include:
- Professional qualification, degree or proven extensive experience in relevant field.
- Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Act in accordance with Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Conduct and guiding documents
- Maintain active status on NMC Register
- Infection prevention and control
To apply please contact, Hannah Bool on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.