Temp Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Contract Type: 12 month Contract
Job Elements: -
• Shift pattern TBC but will include weekends.
• To participate as a member of the multi-skilled engineering team working with other departments to improve performance and to achieve objectives.
• To ensure the safe working of all plant and equipment in line with health and safety rules, regulations and requirements.
• Ensure thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment.
• Respond quickly and effectively to equipment breakdowns, working with production department to identify problems and take countermeasures to ensure continuous production.
• To continually monitor and discuss with plant engineers a ''best practice'' approach by skills enhancement and development of skills profiles by equipment requirements and active team role participation.
• Work with other departments to improve performance and achieve company objectives.
What the company are seeking in the successful candidate:
• Time served technician ideally with technical higher education (level 4 and 5, HNC, HND)
• Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a maintenance environment.
• Preferably have experience of working in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
• Be multi-skilled, either: Electrical bias with mechanical skills and knowledge, or Mechanical bias with electrical skills and knowledge.
• Knowledge of automated, semi-automated assembly equipment.
• Pneumatic experience or qualification.
• Hydraulic experience or qualification.
• PLC experience or qualification.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Temp Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly