Senior License Account Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
- Account management and maintenance of existing and new license relationships managing key licensor processes from contract stage to product on shelf
- Turnaround low performing license accounts- thinking of every avenue for sales e.g. different territories, retailers or product types.
- Championing own license accounts as an expert to come to for all NPD/ Design/ contractual queries.
- Contract management of all relevant licensed accounts including contract negotiation, proof reading, overseeing of all contractual requirements- ensuring that Sales, Design and NPD across all territories are in compliance with contractual standards.
- Management and understanding of all own account financial performance- quarterly and annual forecasting, royalty reporting, quarterly budgets, sales analysis, write off & strategies and execution for combating poor performance.
- Prospect and grow new account/territory opportunities/relationships.
- Understand the approvals process, keeping informed of current approvals status on all account products and manage any approvals issues when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a business related discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in Sales, Marketing and preferably in consumer products or licensing.
- Understanding of business & financial plans, account management, database management and process flow.
- Proven examples of Pitching and Negotiating.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills essential
- Proactive, hardworking, highly organised, bright and ambitious team player.
- Confident and professional presentation and negotiation style.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Senior License Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly