Legal Secretary - Cardiff
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are looking for a digital dictation and administration secretary to join a number of our client's in Cardiff
Whether you prefer the intimate environment of a traditional law firm or the bustle of a corporate firm we have the opportunity for you.
Experience of working as a secretary within the legal field is a must.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing of correspondence, reports, forms and other documents via the digital dictation system.
- Carrying out general administration work such as photocopying, filing and sorting post as required.
- Answering internal calls as well as client calls, taking messages and ensuring appropriate referral.
- Managing diaries and organise meetings for fee earners where delegated.
- Assist senior secretaries as directed.
- Willingly work with and support the wider secretarial team to meet work flow peaks.
- Maintain all paper and electronic files in an orderly and retrievable manner.
- The successful candidate will have competent IT skills including MS Word and Outlook, as well as good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of working as a secretary within the legal field is a must. Secretarial experience and/or knowledge of the above areas will be a distinct advantage.
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm. Familiar with the use of digital dictation will also be advantageous.
- Good telephone manner, accuracy and attention to detail are also essential to this role along with a pro-active team work approach.
For a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.