4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager you will support the finance department across different purchase ledger functions within the business. You will be responsible for all day to day finance activities within the business.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Processing supplier and customer invoices
- Weekly and monthly supplier account reconciliations
- Resolving purchase ledger queries
- Sales ledger duties
- Ad hoc finance and admin duties
- Cover for payroll
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of high volume accounts processing within an engineering/manufacturing background is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent Administration and telephone skills
- Ability to run payroll.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, SAP and Sage, knowledge of AS400 advantageous
- Must be numerically accurate with a "good eye for detail", thorough, organised and consistent
- Excellent administration skills
- Tenacious, able to work under pressure to time deadlines and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- The ability to build strong relationships at all levels across the business
- Experience dealing with third party financial organisations i.e. banks, insurers etc
If you would like to apply for this exciting new role we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV to us. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.