Down to Earth is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job title: Office Manager
Hours per week: 20
Salary: £19,500 - £23,000 (FTE), pro rata to 20 hours, plus pension
Responsible to: Director
As Down to Earth continues to grow both in its positive impact on communities and scale of operation, we are looking for a talented and committed Office Manager to support our vision. The Office Manager will be responsible for the creation and running of diverse office systems at the two centres for our award winning social enterprises: Down to Earth Project and Down to Earth Construction.
Contract duration: Initially a 3 year contract. We are confident of offering a much longer career opportunity to the right person as we continue to grow and scale our approach across Wales.
Working hours and location: We expect the 20 hours to be worked between 10am to 2.30pm, 5 days a week. We can be flexible with those times and this can be discussed at interview. Our normal full time working hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm. The position will be based at both our Murton site (SA3 3AP) and our Cilibion site (SA3 1ED). Due to the relatively remote location and multiple venues, you'll need to have access to a vehicle for the role.
Salary range: dependent on experience and qualifications
Roles and responsibilities
The following applies across both Down to Earth Project and Down to Earth Construction:
• Supporting the Finance Manager with financial tasks such as invoicing, purchasing (amongst others) and use of book keeping software (Xero).
• Supporting the delivery team with all administrative tasks relating to all projects including outcome monitoring
• All office tasks such as answering phone, keeping office environment well organised and efficient
• Creating and managing booking systems and staffing systems including managing shared calendars
• Database generation and on-going input for contacts/CRM database
• Creation of funding reports and statistics collation
• Digital inventory and stock control for the company
• Support of general site maintenance, logistics and other team tasks.
• Support in the administration of board meetings and other director responsibilities
The ideal person will be very experienced in office management.
Down to Earth uses on-line platforms such as Google Drive, Xero and Papertrail. In addition to being very comfortable with Excel, we would expect the ideal person to be at ease with using a range of digital/cloud platforms.
Desirable but not essential:
• Familiarity with Xero (book keeping/accounting software)
• Welsh speaker.
Submit CV with completed application form by clicking apply
Deadline for applications: 9am on Monday 7th August 2017
Interview date: Monday 14th August 2017 Start date: ASAP