Residential Conveyancers-Trainee to Fully Qualified Solicitor
Residential Conveyancers - Trainee to Fully Qualified Solicitor positions available.
We have multiple opportunities available for Fully Qualified and experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitors, as well as opportunities for Trainee's who are looking to kick start their career in Residential Conveyancing with a dynamic and forward-thinking firm with traditional morals and values.
Based in Newport (NP20 postcode) and within easy access of the M4 our Client has a substantial existing and loyal following which has been predominantly gained from referrals.
Established in the 19th Century, the firm has recently undertaken a dramatic rebrand and whilst retaining their core and traditional values have moved forward with a contemporary and proactive approach, not only with their established client base, but also with their employees.
If you are Residential Conveyancer who prefers pen to paper or are a technology guru who prefers to work in the digital age then we would love to hear from you as our client believes in encouraging individuality and enhancing your skills with all the tools and support needed to develop your individual ways of working rather than making you work as a number.
Ambitious and dedicated?
Able to hit the ground running with an extensive and substantial client base ready and waiting?
Then I want to hear from you!
If you are hungry for progression and looking for encouragement, support and longevity in your next career move then look no further!
Core Activities will include;
- taking instructions from clients
- researching information and communicating on the phone, by letter or by email
- carrying out pre-contract searches including; checking whether the property is affected by local authority proposals, leases, covenants, mortgages, land tax, flood and subsidence risk, or researching and advising on liability for any previous building structures and repairs that have deemed to be unsound
- protecting the clients' interests at all times and taking precautionary measures against potential fraud and money laundering
- obtaining or checking Land Registry documents or title deeds (if the land is unregistered);
- drafting or checking sales contracts and agreeing terms with the conveyancer acting for the other party to the transaction
- dealing with all financial aspects of the transaction including; preparing transfer and mortgage deeds, receiving mortgage funds, paying stamp taxes and dealing with the registration of client and lender with the Land Registry
- sending terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements
- exchanging contracts and completing the transaction
- building referrals and excellent client care.
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 8.30- 5.30pm
Salary - dependant on experience.
Apply for Residential Conveyancers-Trainee to Fully Qualified Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly