Are you an experienced Weighbridge Operator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Weighbridge Operator to join our team in Cardiff, working 42.5 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
We are seeking a Weighbridge Operator to ensure the safe, compliant, accurate and efficient operation of the sites weighbridge function. Duties include:
- Weigh all vehicles in an approved manner
- Operate computer weighing system to ensure charges are made to the correct customer.
- Operate other computer systems in an approved manner, as applicable.
- Ensure waste being received is acceptable as per the site licence
- Operate administration systems as applicable to operational needs
The ideal Weighbridge Operator:
- Knowledge of MS office and associated programmes
- Relevant experience in administrative, front of house, data management, security or other relevant roles
- Numerate and literate
In return for your hard work as a Weighbridge Operator, we can offer a salary of £18,300, plus excellent benefits and plenty of opportunity for personal development. You will be working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Weighbridge Operator, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 31st July 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.