Financial Risk Analyst
Atradius is a leading international Trade Credit Insurance company, headquartered in the heart of Cardiff Bay. We are based in 50 countries worldwide and insure businesses of all shapes and sizes all over the world.
We have a number of vacancies coming up over the next few months and are interested in hearing from enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated people who have excellent communication skills and knowledge or experience in financial analysis.
Do you want:
- An attractive salary plus benefits as you would expect from a world leader in financial services?
- A full in house training programme?
- UK and overseas travel?
- To work in one of the best working environments you could find?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this worldwide team of professionals and a company with a recognised brand offering a challenging role, excellent opportunities and competitive terms of employment.
You'll be part of a culture where ideas are valued and initiative encouraged. Make things happen and you can look forward with as much confidence as we do.
Do you have:
- a working knowledge of financial accounts?
- an interest in domestic or international current affairs?
- the aptitude to assess complicated transactions and problem solve?
- an interest in UK and overseas travel?
- ability to work efficiently under pressure?
- excellent communication and relationship building skills?
- the ability to work on your own initiative and contribute to the team goals and objectives?
Only successful applicants will be called forward for interview. All candidates must be able to work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Please click on the apply button to email both your CV and covering letter.
Apply for Financial Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly