Front Office Supervisor
Doing the right thing is what we aim to do at Hodge. We are a financial services business focused on the retail savings, commercial lending and retirement markets. The Hodge Foundation, a charity supporting welfare, medical, academic and educational causes, owns 79% of our business. This drives us, knowing that by helping our customers achieve their goals, we are benefitting good causes that are important to us.
We have achieved significant growth over the last few years and have ambitious plans to expand further.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer-focussed individual, with experience as a senior receptionist or an equivalent role dealing with visitors face-to-face.
As the first point of contact, you will supervise the front office function ensuring the delivery of a high-quality service.
Our front office team is responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting visitors, providing a warm and friendly welcome.
- Organising meeting rooms, monitoring room bookings and providing appropriate logistical support.
- Co-ordinating requests for on-site car parking, allocating available spaces as appropriate.
- Handling incoming telephone calls, taking and relaying messages and responding to general enquiries.
- Organising the distribution of post.
- Managing and monitoring general office and kitchen supplies.
You will have day-to-day responsibility for the coordination and implementation of general administration and hospitality procedures, to ensure the smooth-running of the front desk.
You will promote a welcoming and professional image and be focussed on ensuring that the front office team delivers an exceptional experience to all visitors. This is a hands-on role in which you will be required to be hospitality minded.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be reliable, flexible and highly organised. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, and you will be required to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work well as part of a small team.
The preferred candidate will have previous experience of running a busy reception area, ideally with some supervisory experience.