We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a HR Manager to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Established 15 years ago, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,500 estate agency branches benefiting from its technology. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market.
About the HR Manager role
The HR Manager position is a stand-alone role that will suit a HR professional with real generalist experience of all elements of HR. The HR Manager will be expected to contribute at a strategic and operational level with a focus on Performance in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate solutions which support business aims. The HR Manager will also provide expert professional advice and support to managers and employees on all aspects of people management to ensure compliance with current employment legislation and in line with best practice.
Key Responsibilities of our HR Manager
- Support the Company by adding value, reducing people related costs e.g. turnover, recruitment costs, absence costs, and make improvements through the effective management and delivery of a proactive HR service to the Company.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development
- Work in partnership with the business and with line managers to provide expert guidance, coaching and support on all operational employee relations issues such as absence management, performance management, and to participate in meetings as necessary.
- Drive Performance standards across the company through the development of Performance metrics and systems
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary employment legislation, best practice in people management and advise management on compliance and risk factors
- Ensure that policies and practices within the Company are compliant with the latest legislation and effectively communicated.
- To develop new policies and procedures as required to increase efficiency of the business.
- Provide support to managers in the recruitment and selection of all vacancies and work to ensure that the Company attracts, develops and retains the best people
- To issue employment contracts, new starter paperwork and induction
- Enhance, develop and coach employees on using the Company’s performance management systems including probationary reviews, appraisals and ongoing development of employees
- Manage training and development activities, liaising with line managers to ensure the most cost effective method is utilised to develop employees and securing Welsh Government funding if appropriate
- Manage investigations and discipline and grievance issues
- Develop talent within the business through succession planning and retention of key roles
- Manage reward strategies to include pay reviews and benefits packages
- Develop and deliver training with within the business on people management related areas
What we’re looking for in our HR Manager
- Fully CIPD qualified to a minimum of Member Level
- Experience post qualification in delivering a HR advisory service to a range of managers and employees.
- Significant experience of working to a strategic level within a small to medium, growing and fast paced Company environment
- Experience of a stand-alone HR role including developing policies, procedures and systems
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety within an office based environment
- IT literate
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of Employment Legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build relationships and establish credibility quickly
- Able to make decisions and influence key stakeholders within the business
- Tactful, diplomatic and able to deal with all issues in a confidential manner
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new HR Manager then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly