Service Administrator (20hpw), Cyfle Services, North Wales Locality
SALARY: £9,502 - £11,137 per annum
HOURS: 20 hours per week - day and hours to be agreed
Fixed Term until for 12 months from date of contract (backfilling Adoption Leave)
Barnardo's has many services operational across North Wales. These services all work to meet the needs of vulnerable children, young people and families. Each service has its own strategic and operational management arrangements and designated workforce, but all working collaboratively as a locality of services rather than individual and separate silos. Support services such as finance, volunteer management and admin is structured to operate across service boundaries, and resources and skills are similarly shared. The main strands of delivery within Cyfle Services are:
- Children and Young People's Substance Misuse Services (CYPSMS) - Tiers 1, 2 & 3
- CYPSMS Families Matter 2
- CYPSMS Hidden Harm Project
- Play & Leisure Service
- Young People's Advisor Service
The successful post holder will work as part of an admin team and support the locality required across the locality. You will provide administrative support in an efficient and effective manner and ideally.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
- To provide the provision of an effective, service user friendly reception service.
- To undertake tasks delegated from the appropriate manager to ensure the premises and vehicles used by the service are secure and that systems to maintain security and safety are operating effectively. (This may involve key holder responsibilities.)
- Assisting with budget preparation.
- Preparing audit information and reports as required.
- To ensure income is banked in a timely, safe and secure way.
- Undertake required checking processes including payroll reconciliation in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- Support the induction and training of all service staff in matters connected to the administration of the service, including the use of IT systems.
For further information and to apply, please see our website by clicking apply - searching for reference CYM380.
Closing Date: 4th August 2017
Interview Date(s): 31st August 2017