IT Security Architect (Cloud, Big Data, Massive Digital Transformation
IT Security Architect (Cloud, Big Data, Massive Digital Transformation)
Needed for a huge Digital Transformation Programme in a fast moving environment, which is massively funded with cutting edge technology and tools.
Experience of the following-
- Analysis of complex enterprise environments from an information security perspective
- Developing and implementing Enterprise Security Strategy
- Delivering Security Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise or IS/IT Architecture which encompass People, Process and Technology components.
- Undertaking Threat, Vulnerability and Risk analysis using the appropriate methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of their output in the definition of Security Architectures.
- Architecting solutions and leading security projects at an enterprise level, ensuring that the customer's security requirements are met.
- Developing security roadmaps for customers which will enable them to execute upon strategies developed.
- Working with key customer executives, directors and management teams (ie, CISO, CSO, Security Director) to ensure a business-level understanding of their requirements
- Introducing standards/policies
- Service integration across multiple teams and products
- Big Data
- Cloudera, Hadoop would be of particular value
- Government Frameworks, Standards and Policies
This role will need you to be security clearable. For quick feedback and interview please send CV in.