PC Imaging Technician (Temp.)
Contract Type: 12 Month Temporary
• The main role would be to pick the PC's from a pallet in stock and image them via a USB pen. The image is deployed with the click of 3 buttons on the keyboard and a slight change in the PC BIOS.
• Generate the interlink shipment labels and also pick Printers required.
• There may be additional build tasks to assist the current team with other customer builds.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• A good basic understanding of PC hardware installation (RAM and HDD's) and basic PC fault finding
• Be able to read, follow and understand basic build documentation to complete build tasks.
• Basic knowledge on how to set IP addresses, Computer names, Install/remove software, Run batch files, Join to domains and workgroups
• Be fit and able to lift heavy boxes in line with the companies manual handling guidelines.
• Must be flexible with working hours outside of normal 9 - 5.30pm (available to do overtime if required)
• Must be able to work to tight deadlines as project plans/install dates can change very quickly.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for PC Imaging Technician (Temp.)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly