I'm working with a Global business based on the outskirts of Cardiff to recruit a Finance Administrator. The role would ideally suit a finance graduate or an experienced AP / reconciliation clerk.
My client is a international business with offices all across the world and they are looking to add to their finance function in South Wales.
As Finance Administrator you will be responsible for -
- Processing of customer invoices
- Reconcile invoices.
- Follow-up with customers and retailers as necessary both by telephone and email, for invoices and schedules.
- Accurate calculation and checking of sums due on each invoice.
- Accurate and prompt data entry
- Dealing with queries within agreed SLAs
- Processing of customer payments
- Reconciliation of accounting entries on SAP
- New customer set up
- General administrative duties are required to support the customer and retailer.
Ideally you would have a degree and be looking to kick start your career in a finance team or previously worked in a a fast paced finance department with good understanding of transactional finance and Accounts Payable in particular.
GBP16,000 plus benefits.