An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join DataKom Limited.
About us: We’re a fast growth telecommunications company based in Bridgend! - We supply sited & cloud telephone systems, phone lines, broadband & mobiles to companies of all different sizes within South West UK - and aim to always over exceed customer service
The Office Manager is a senior role within the organisation which will involve overseeing and ensuring the organisation is running as well as it possibly can with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of our clients to always provide an unbeatable level of customer service.
As an Office Manager, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Planning & controlling all change within the business
- Recruitment, HR, Health & Safety
- General office management of staff
- Vehicle fleet management
- Policies & procedures
- Managing training & development of staff
- Attend management board meetings & create / follow up action points
- Ensure the organisation delivers a completely faultless service & over exceeds
- Oversee customer complaints to resolution
- Working with suppliers on new product launches
- Assistant to the Directors
In return for this you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per Annum dependent upon experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961851046 / INDLP