Group Projects Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Doing the right thing is what we aim to do at Hodge. We are a financial services business focused on the retail savings, commercial lending and retirement markets. The Hodge Foundation, a charity supporting welfare, medical, academic and educational areas owns over 79% of our business. This drives us, knowing that by helping our customers to achieve their goals, we are also helping good causes that are important to us.
We have achieved significant growth over the last few years and have ambitious plans to expand further.
Job title: Group Projects Manager
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience) + benefits
This is a new role reporting directly to the Group Projects Director. You will lead the design and implementation of our change governance framework and project delivery approach using both Agile and traditional methodologies. You will also be responsible for our business analysis toolkit and ensuring this is applied consistently across all change initiatives.
We are looking for an individual with a demonstrable track record of driving, delivering and controlling change in a small but complex organisation. You will be able to balance the need to get things done with the governance expected from an established and respected financial services institution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a change governance framework and establishing our Scrum Agile and Prince methodology.
- Embedding the framework and methodology across our business and ensuring it is applied consistently across all change initiatives through training, coaching, and mentoring our people and teams.
- Working with our business analysis team to define the business analysis approach and ensuring it is applied consistently across all change initiatives.
- Collation, review and evaluation of project reports; liaising with project managers and Scrum Masters to discuss issues arising and their resolution plans.
- Preparing reports for the Board and Change Board, summarising project targets, budgets, resources, benefits and risks - presenting reports as required.
As well as the right technical skills and an eye for detail we need a people-person who can lead, motivate, coach and develop our people to support the delivery of change across the business. You will also be required to deliver selected projects as Project Manager or Scrum Master.
You will hold relevant qualifications (such as Prince, Scrum Agile) and have a minimum of 5 years' experience of delivering complex change, ideally in a regulated environment. While not a requirement, previous experience in financial services would be desirable.