4 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
- To co-ordinate and manage all field service engineer visits to customer sites and to ensure that they provide the level of service required to meet the contractual requirements of the customers
- Complete call incident reports, detailing field service engineers' involvement in sensitive calls for management and customers as required.
- Update and maintain the company database.
- Prepare the necessary call statistics and assist in the generation of monthly measurements.
- Complete customer satisfaction calls on each closed field service engineer visit.
- Complete daily shift handovers to pass issues to colleagues and shift engineers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written especially in relation to customers
- Logical and methodical approach with the ability to enter data accurately into a reporting system as well as talking to the customer at the same time
- Strong computer skills and aptitude for understanding technical issues
- GCSE education - English and Maths at a reasonable grade
- Experience in dealing with customer enquiries and requests for further information
- Experience of scheduling appointments
- Experience of call logging and database administration
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Call Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly