Stock Control Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Marlin Industries has an exciting opportunity for a Stock Control Administrator to join the team at our Newport site. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,500-£20,500.
Marlin Industries is committed to ensuring its products and services not only satisfy the customer's requirements and are produced in line with current legislation, but exceed the customer's expectations and any legislative obligations. The administrative function is at the heart of the organisation providing essential support and controls to ensure success in all aspects of the business.
Assisting with the maximization of sales and profit across the organisation through the development and delivery of excellent customer service and operational standards, the Stock Control Administrator also contributes to the provision of quality services by providing complex and confidential administrative support in a professional and efficient manner.
Key Responsibilities of the Stock Control Administrator
- Use of SAP business one to:
- Perform goods receipts and goods issues
- Produce stock listings to then compare against physical
- Close off received drum collections
- Update PoD records
- Regular physical stock checks of own and customer held materials
- Creation of sales orders from existing sales quotes
- Generation of delivery notes for all types of dispatches.
- Highlighting & reporting of issues / non-conformances using the problem report procedure.
- Filing of documentation (hard copy and electronic) relating to material receipts, delivery and stock taking
- Minimising waste by reusing & recycling materials where possible.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Stock Control Administrator
- Literate & numerate
- Demonstrable IT skills with Microsoft Excel essential
- Good communication skills
- Counter balance and/or reach fork lift truck licence
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritise a range of different tasks
- Knowledge / experience of SAP business one software
- The ability & willingness to learn quickly and adapt to enable cover of other office roles, during holiday and busy periods
- To be responsive, self motivated and innovative
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Marlin Industries is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Stock Control Administrator - don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join us.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Stock Control Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly