6 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• Designs, develops and enhances PCB's and electrical subsystems
• Leads engineering projects to deal with component obsolescence - from alternative components to full PCB redesign
• Designs and develops tooling, testing, training, etc. appropriate to the product and technologies being produced.
• Investigates and debugs manufacturing, field service and customer problems and drives engineering solutions to improve or correct product or process issues.
• Works with suppliers to qualify components, troubleshoot issues, and assist in outside testing services for regulatory compliance.
• Writes ECN's to document and communicate engineering changes throughout the organization, and coordinates implementation for smooth transitions of changes throughout manufacturing operations.
• Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, processes and procedures.
• Interacts with vendors and purchasing to resolve current and future product materials and parts, and evaluates potential vendors for capability, processes and quality standards.
The ideal candidate will have
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Physics
• Ten years of related knowledge and experience.
• Hands on engineer with good communication (written and oral) skills and likes to solve problems and work issues on the production floor as well as in the engineering lab
• Demonstrated understanding of electro-mechanical systems and their control including op amps, sensors, encoders, motor drives, serial buses, microprocessors, and programmable logic
• Demonstrated understanding of electronic test methodologies, understanding of design for manufacturing, design for test, and design for reliability
• Demonstrated Project and task management skills
• Familiarity with C++, and Microsoft tools
• Knowledge of ISO and FDA regulated environments is advantageous.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly