Personal Tax Assistant
Green & Co are a forward thinking and pro-active practice with a diverse range of successful clients and an excellent team environment.
We are seeking a Personal Tax Assistant with at least two years' experience to join our growing team at our offices in Cwmbran.
The successful candidate will have already gained experience of working in tax.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will require you to manage an allocated portfolio of work which will involve the preparation of personal and partnership tax returns, forms PIID and Tax Credit claims. You will be expected to deal with all areas of compliance. You will build and maintain client interaction through written and verbal communication. There will also be contact with HM Revenue Offices and other third parties as necessary.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to a high professional standard
- Computer literacy
- An organised and methodical approach
What working at Green & Co offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package, pension scheme, flexible working, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and incremental increases for long service. In addition we offer the opportunity to select benefits to suit your needs e.g. additional leave. Plus we offer:
- Continuing support and training
- Team building days
- A warm and friendly environment where the wellbeing of staff matters
For more information on Green & Co or to see other positions available, please visit our website www.greenandco.com.