11th Hour delivers high profile events across the UK and provide total event solutions for its clients. 11th Hour supplies lighting, temporary power & electrics, sound, staging, rigging, and ice rinks to events across the UK. We have been trading for 11 years, and are continually growing. We provide equipment and technical services to events, whilst also managing and staging large scale events.
The position of “Administration Assistant” is a part-time position on a temporary basis, progressing to a permanent position for the right candidate. General working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00-16.00, however, some flexibility is required during busy periods. This position is part-time, 16 hours a week, we can be flexible with when these hours are worked. The Position will be based from our trading address near Cardiff Docks. You will assist with the day to day operational requirements of the company as outlined in this description. The ideal candidate will have strong organisation skills, be able to multi task and be fully computer literate, including Microsoft office Products.
Your function is to operate within the admin side of the company. You are responsible for assisting the Office Manager with all of the day to day running of the office Your training will be provided ‘on the job' it is our goal to train, motivate and assist you in areas when you may require more development.
- Assisting Office Manager on day to day running of the office and covering some off the Office Manger duties when necessary.
- Liaise with Project Managers/Customers regarding any assistance they need relating to Projects
- Ensuing paperwork and company database is organized and up to date
- Purchasing as required
- Booking hire vehicles
- Basic bookkeeping - Data entry on to Xero
- Raising purchase orders
- Arranging couriers
- Main point of contact for incoming phone calls
- General office duties
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £8.00 per hour
- Computer literate, including all Microsoft office programs. Able to pick up new systems easily - Essential
- Basic Education - GCSE level or above
- Able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form - Essential
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping - Desirable
- Organisation skills - Essential
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Knowledge of Xero. Training will be provided