You will be working for a well-established, progressive and privately owned Ford Dealer in Bridgend, South Wales.
As a Parts Advisor, you will be required to provide an excellent service to our internal and external customers on a daily basis.
The successful candidate:
- must be IT literate
- have experience of the motor trade, working within a similar role
- have excellent communication and organisational skills
- have customer facing experience and be comfortable talking to customers both face to face and over the phone
- have a basic knowledge of vehicle parts layout, function and location of parts.
- will be people-focused and an inspirational team player
- Work with the tele sales team to deliver excellent customer service
- Establish customer needs for required parts
- Look for add-on sales as part of the selling process
- Ensure all stock is picked quickly and accurately
- Ensure all monies are processed efficiently and cash is all accounted for
- Process all sales and credits correctly to ensure accurate stock file maintained.
Full training of all IT systems will be given in house.
Working Hours: Minimum of 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday (on a rota basis) 08:30 - 17:00 or 09.30 - 18:00
Saturday (on a rota basis) 08.30 - 17:00 or 08:30 - 13:00 (paid as overtime)