Sales Operations Clerk
Our client is seeking a permanent full time Sales Operations Clerk to support the Sales Operations Department.
The candidate will be required to:
- Analyse all order requirements via Gecom / EDI
- Manage stock allocation
- Confirm bookings and organise deliveries whilst adhering to strict customer contractual deadlines.
- Manage daily booking slots to maximise Warehouse efficiency and reduce logistic costs.
- Review customer bookings to maximise load profiles.
- Instigate as many Direct Deliveries from Manufacturing Factory as possible
- Resolve and own any delivery or stock issues until customer is satisfied.
- Analyse customer intake plans v forecast and actual requirements
- Work with Account Managers to maximise sales opportunities
The candidate will be required to communicate with internal and external customers including:
- Customer supply chain
- External & internal Warehouses
- Hoover Candy nominated Logistics Company
- Internal Sales Directors and Regional Managers
- Internal AR Finance Dept.
A key part of the role is decision making and working with your own initiative to achieve and maximise sales within the month. Suitable candidates will be given comprehensive training - particularly on their product range.
- Good telephone manner
- Conscientious administrator
- Computer literate
- Telephone/customer service experience
- Salary £14,826.24 plus bonus potential of £160 per month (£1920 per annum)
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts on Hoover products plus plenty of other staff-only offers
- Pension after 3 months service
- Company profit related bonus (Bonus potential 3% - paid quarterly)
*** NO AGENCIES ***
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.