Motor Claims Technicians
Motor Claims Technicians
Full Time Permanent
£Competitive Salary, Healthcare, Pension + other superb benefits
14th August 2017
InTrust, a Cunningham Lindsey service, specialises in the provision of claims management for valued clients. Our people are as diverse as our products and services. We believe that individuals from different backgrounds encourage a challenging team environment, a creative approach to problem solving and a much more interesting working environment.
We have opportunities for ambitious, dedicated individuals of all experience levels who really believe they can make a positive difference to the lives of claimants in crisis.
Working within our busy office in Cardiff our Motor Fleet Claims Technicians and Personal Injury and Litigation Claims Technicians take full responsibility for each motor claim they deal with.
If you have superb empathetic skills, take a neutral view and remain calm when the pressure is on, we may have the role for you.
The key to success is our regular contact with all parties involved in the claim process, ensuring we deliver first class customer service. Your position may require you to liaise with our valued clients and panel solicitors, to investigate accident circumstances and negotiate the settlement of claims.
Not everyone interested in working for us will have experience of dealing with motor claims, if you have a background in Customer Service and the energy and enthusiasm to learn, we'll provide the claims training you need. We'll also encourage career progression at all levels and provide insurance exam support.
You will already have:
- Great customer service skills
- A positive and pro-active attitude to work - the will to exceed client and customer expectations
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Accurate keyboard skills
- IT literacy
You may also have:
- Knowledge of motor and personal injury claims handling
- Knowledge of £50k + personal injury claims
- Knowledge of defendant litigation processes
- A proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- The ability to work to monthly targets and be able to demonstrate that you are a team player
InTrust, a Cunningham Lindsey service,is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.