A leading information provider is recruiting for a Programme Manager to lead the delivery of an exciting SaaS platform developed in Australia to the UK. You will be required to lead a team in the delivery of the new platform, managing staff and external stakeholders expectations to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
You will be required to manage the project on a strategic level, while addressing technical and operational issues, to allow for the effective transposition of the product from the Australian conveyancing market to the UK market. This will involve working closely with the UK and Australian Development Teams and will require detailed knowledge of Australian conveyancing processes integral to the current product and an understanding of UK conveyancing working practices to work alongside UK experts to adapt it so that it is suitable for release in the UK market.
You will be required to manage and lead a project team of subject matter experts to ensure the delivery of a new SaaS platform to set timescales. You will have an excellent understanding of current development methodologies to ensure maximum input is achieved from all members of the team. You will be tasked with being the main liaison for internal and external clients, ensuring the UK conveyancing process is documented and analysed to allow definition, agreement and the build and release of a minimal viable application within agreed timescales.
Essential Required skills:
- In depth knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies and platforms including Jira and Microsoft TFS
- In-depth Knowledge of the Australian Conveyancing & Legal Workflow Software and Search market
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK Conveyancing Legal Practices, Legal Workflow software and the UK Search Market
- Thorough understanding of project/programme management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure, SQL Databases and Microsoft Silverlight, . NET, MVC, WinForms and MSSQL
- Analysis and reporting experience using SQL Server Management Studio, Excel, Power BI and Telerik
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Proven business analyst experience
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
Salary: competitive + benefits
Location: Cardiff, other travel in the UK may be necessary
Posting date: 22/06/2017
Closing date for application: 21/07/2017
Application: By CV to firstname.lastname@example.org