Maintenance Technician (Elec Bias)
Job Elements: -
• Accountable to the Shift Engineer to provide engineering support to manufacturing value streams and site equipment assets. The type of engineering support required would consist of equipment maintenance repair & overall, ensuring all service & calibration checks are performed for the specified machines.
• Continuous improvement of routine maintenance procedures and service contract activities.
• Plan, organize and undertake programs of work to improve equipment performance & uptime. .
• Plan, organize and undertake service, calibration & repair of defined equipment
• Develop machine performance metrics, which are linked to the site goals.
• Identify and eliminate waste attributed to poor process equipment performance (through incremental process improvement projects, such as quality circles).
The ideal candidate will have:
• An apprenticeship background,
• HND level education, a degree in electronics would be highly beneficial.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role ideally within the Pharma. or Diagnostic/Healthcare industry.
• Proven excellent track record of Engineering Maintenance within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
• Proven ability to effectively work in cross-functional project teams.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools for communication and reporting
• Structured problem solving methodologies
• Lean Methodologies knowledge
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.