Painter & Decorator
Due to our ongoing growth and success, we currently have vacancies for competent experienced Painters & Decorators who are able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and a flexible attitude. This is several months work via CIS with potential to become permanent. Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualification. Only those who are able to work to exacting standards and meet our essential criteria should apply.
• City & Guilds/NVQ Qualified (Level 2 minimum)
• Relevant trade experience on commercial and domestic projects post-qualification
• Ability to work to exacting standards where quality must never be compromised
• Customer care skills with the desire to exceed customer expectations
• Own tools
• Current CSCS Card
• Time-served apprenticeship
• Full driving licence and transport
If successful at interview an initial trial period will be required then ongoing work via CIS. We will require confirmation of your CIS status prior to commencement.
Please note we will require two credible recent referees who can verify your workmanship.
Telephone: 07988743916 (Tom) 07889557534 (Mike)