Internal Audit Associate / Senior Assurance Officer
Doing the right thing is what we aim to do at Hodge. We are a financial services business focused on the retail savings, commercial lending and retirement markets. The Hodge Foundation, a charity supporting the welfare, medical, academic and educational areas owns over 75% of our business. This drives us, knowing that by helping our customers to achieve their goals, we are also helping good causes that are important to us.
We have achieved significant growth over the last few years and have ambitious plans to expand further.
Job title: Senior Assurance Officer/Internal Auditor
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Our Assurance team is part of the Group's second line of defence. Its key objective is to review the activity undertaken by the first line of defence and ensure controls implemented by management are designed and operating effectively.
Reporting to the Assurance Manager you will carry out governance and risk assurance monitoring and oversight activities across the business, including Information Systems.
This is a technical role, and requires the postholder to analyse issues in a methodical and structured way. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be well organised and display good attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have:
1. Experience in an internal audit or risk-related role, ideally already studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ideally CISA).
2. Knowledge and understanding of different IT platforms.
Familiarity with the Financial Services sector would be desirable.
This is an interesting and diverse role and will suit a motivated and ambitious individual, as an opportunity for personal development and career progression.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to continue with their professional development. Financial support and study leave may be available.
Our benefits package includes:
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus an extra day off at Christmas
- Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans
- Regular sports and social events
- Use of gym and spa facilities
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Local discounts - coffee shops, restaurants, bars
- Prestigious offices in city centre location